Apiant is an integration platform that allows you to connect a multitude of specialized apps and automate actions between them. With pre-built connections, dedicated hosting, and numerous action triggers possible, Apiant is designed to be the one place for all your integrations. With the connection to AWeber, you can have data passed through Apiant right to the AWeber list of your choosing.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate AWeber through Apiant.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of Apiant, select "Connections" from the top menu.
- Click "Connect an app".
- Choose AWeber.
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Apiant. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- AWeber should now show as an available app.
- To set up a connection from one app to AWeber in Apiant, start by selecting "Create an Automation" from the top menu.
- Under the "When" section will be the application you'll use to pass subscribers to AWeber. For this example we'll be using Google Sheets. Once the When is set up, click the plus sign under "Then".
- In the dialogue box that appears, select "Add an app".
- Choose AWeber.
- You will then have several actions to choose from. For this example we'll be using "Add subscriber to list".
- Now use the drop-down box to select the list subscribers will be added to.
- Next, you'll have to map subscribers from the application you're using to AWeber. At minimum, an email address has to be passed. You can add these by clicking the plus icon to the right of the field.
- Finally, make sure to save this automation.
And that's it! With Apian integrated, you can now have subscribers added right to the list of your choosing from any number of connected apps.