How do I integrate Apiant with AWeber?
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate AWeber through Apiant.
Apiant is an integration platform that allows you to connect a multitude of specialized apps and automate actions between them. With pre-built connections, dedicated hosting, and numerous action triggers possible, Apiant is designed to be the one place for all your integrations. With the connection to AWeber, you can have data passed through Apiant right to the AWeber list of your choosing.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of Apiant, select "Connections" from the top menu.
- Click "Connect App."
- Choose AWeber from the pop-up.
- You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Apiant. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
AWeber should now show as an available app.
- To set up a connection from one app to AWeber in Apiant, start by selecting "Create an Automation" from the top menu.
- First, you will set up the trigger app. This is the app that will send subscribers to AWeber when they complete an action, like filling out your form. Click the "+" icon and click "Add an app." Once you select your trigger app, you will have to login much like you did with AWeber in step #4. In this example, we're using Shopify.
- You will then have several actions to choose from. For this example we'll be using "New customer."
- Once you finish setting up the trigger app, you'll have the ability to add an "Action." Click the "+" icon under the "Action" section.
Then, select AWeber.
- Select an action. In this example, it will be adding subscribers to the list.
- Select your list in the window that pops over the page.
- Next, you'll have to map subscribers from the application you're using to AWeber. At minimum, an email address has to be passed. You can add these by clicking within the field box.
- Finally, make sure to save this automation.
And that's it! With Apian integrated, you can now have subscribers added right to the list of your choosing from any number of connected apps.