Automate.io allows you the flexibility to connect multiple services together to perform automated actions. The features available can vary depending on what you're connecting, but with the AWeber integration, you can add, unsubscribe, tag, or find a subscriber within the list of your choosing.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate AWeber with Automate.io.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside of Automate.io, click on "Create a Bot".
- On this page, you can set up the automation rule. Typically, you'll be passing the data from another service, the Trigger App, to AWeber, the Action App. For this example, we'll be using Google Sheets as the Trigger App. Click the "Select Action app" drop-down.
- Select "AWeber".
- Name the app and then click "Authorize".
- Next, you will be prompted to connect to your AWeber account if you have not already done so in the past. Enter your Login Name and Password and click "Allow Access".
- Click "Save" to keep that integration.
- Next you'll have to select the action that will be taken when data is passed. In this case, we'll use "Add a Subscriber".
- Use the "List" drop-down menu to select the list in AWeber you want connected.
- Match up any fields you have in AWeber with what is showing for your Trigger App.
You can also set up any tags you want passed. For multiple tags, be sure to separate those with a comma.
- Once finished, click "Save".
- Now toggle that Bot to "ON".
- You can then test that integration to make sure subscribers are taken from the Trigger app to AWeber.
- Once done, that integration will now show under your Bots.
And that's it! For this example, when subscribers are added to the attached Google Sheet, Automate.io will pass that subscriber over to AWeber automatically.