How do I integrate OCTOBOARD with AWeber?
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate OCTOBOARD with AWeber.
OCTOBOARD is an all-in-one dashboard used to sync data from multiple platforms and create easy to understand visualizations of performance. It allows for trends to be tracked and information to be easily shared with team members or clients. With the AWeber integration, you're able to track data around opens, clicks, engagement, bounces, and much more.
Step By Step Instructions
- Select "Connections" from the menu on the left-hand side of your OCTOBOARD dashboard.
- Click "Connect New Application" in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Next, select the "Core: Octoboard for Business" option.
- Select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- Then, click "Connect Account."
- You will have to allow OCTOBOARD to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Finally, click "Next" to finish that connection.
Congratulations! You're now able to track those selected AWeber stats on your OCTOBOARD dashboard. You can also configure sync times and how the AWeber information will be displayed on your dashboard.