OCTOBOARD is an all-in-one dashboard used to sync data from multiple platforms and create easy to understand visualizations of performance. It allows for trends to be tracked and information to be easily shared with team members or clients. With the AWeber integration, you're able to track data around opens, clicks, engagement, bounces, and much more.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate OCTOBOARD with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From inside OCTOBOARD, use the left menu to select "Connections".
- Click "Add New Login".
- Select AWeber from the available options.
- Click "Next".
- Now you'll be able to select what data you want OCTOBOARD to pull from AWeber to display on your dashboard. You can choose as many as you want and this can be updated later as well.
- Click "Next" after making your selections.
- Now click on "Connect Account" under the AWeber app.
- Next, you'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Finally, click "Next" to finish that connection.
Congratulations! You're now able to track those selected AWeber stats on your OCTOBOARD dashboard. You can also configure sync times and how the AWeber information will be displayed on your dashboard.