Optinopoli is an opt-in form creation tool packed with powerful easy-to-use features that drive up conversions and attract more leads and sales. With the AWeber integration, those subscribers you capture can be added right to your AWeber list.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate optinopoli with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of optinopoli, click "Add New Lead Magnet".
- Next, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Toggle the switch to begin the integration.
- Select AWeber.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Copy the authorization code shown on this page.
- After pasting that in, click "Authorize".
- Use the menu to select the list you want subscribers added to.
If you want any tags passed, be sure to include them here and separate multiple tags with a comma.
- Once done, click "Activate".
- AWeber will now show as connected.
And that's it! Now when subscribers fill out your optinopoli form they will be added right to your AWeber account.