LeadShield is a list cleaning service that helps improve engagement and deliverability by removing bad addresses or by moving them to a separate list. With the integration to AWeber, you can have lists imported into LeadShield directly from AWeber. Any bad addresses can then be unsubscribed or moved to another list automatically.
In this article, we'll cover how to integrate LeadShield with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Inside of LeadShield, select "Email Import" from the left menu.
- Click on AWeber.
- You'll be prompted to enter your AWeber login details. Once you've entered that information, click "Allow Access".
- Use the drop-down menu to select the list you want checked.
- Next, you'll have two choices with what to do with bad addresses. We'll cover both, starting with "Move". For that, select that option.
- You'll then need to select AWeber as the provider and then choose the list you want bad addresses moved to.
- Once done, just click "Import"
- If you choose "Unsubscribe" instead, you'll then just have to click "Import".
- Once complete, LeadShield will provide you with a breakdown of all the good and bad emails in that upload.
And that's it! You can upload your lists and have those bad addresses either moved or unsubscribed. You can remove them from your list as needed.