If you would like to see who exactly is not clicking on a link in your messages, you can quickly find out using our "Search" feature. Once you've found who hasn't clicked that link, you can export those subscribers, or save them as a segment to send a broadcast to later.
Keep in mind, for engagement, someone who opened the message would populate in this segment if they didn't click any links in that message.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the "Subscribers" tab and select "Subscribers."
- On this page, select "Link not clicked" from the "Search Options" provided.
- Now, click in the empty field to the right of "Link not clicked" and choose "Broadcasts," "Campaigns," or "Follow Ups."
- Under the subject of the message in question, click the link that you are interested in tracking.
- Finally, click "Search." All your subscribers who have not clicked that link will be displayed below.