How do I integrate PartnerStack with AWeber?
PartnerStack allows you to expand indirect distribution channels, make partners successful, and build partnerships that drive revenue. With deep analytics, centralized program management, and marketing automation tools.
You'll be able to connect PartnerStack to AWeber using your Zapier account. The steps below will cover how to create a Zap to accomplish actions like immediately adding a subscriber in PartnerStack to the AWeber list of your choosing.
Step By Step Instructions
- First use this link in order to bring up Zapier's PartnerStack page.
- On the next page, click "Connect PartnerStack to 4000+ apps"
- Select the Event from PartnerStack. For this example, we're using "New Customer Event." Once you make your selection, click "Continue."
- Choose your PartnerStack Account and click "Continue."
- Next, set up the trigger. In this example, we will select, "Customer Created."
- Next, click the "+" to add a step.
- Select AWeber.
- Set the action you want taken by AWeber from PartnerStack's trigger. We're going to use "Create Subscriber" then click "Continue."
- If you haven't yet connected your AWeber account to Zapier, click "Connect an Account." You will be taken to a page to authorize the connection between AWeber and Zapier. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- You can now select that account from that page, which should already show if you previously connected AWeber to Zapier.
Then, choose the list you want subscribers added to.
Match any fields you have being passed from PartnerStack.
Lastly, if you want to have any tags passed, add them here.
- Once everything is set, click "Continue."
Now you'll have the option to test your funnel or add additional steps. If complete, just click "Finish."
And that's it! New customers can now be passed to Zapier and over to AWeber to the list you want automatically.