AWeber's Campaigns platform is a great way to send targeted messages to your subscribers. Using tags, you can decide which subscribers you would like to receive your campaigns. You can also send a Broadcast directly to tagged subscribers as part of a segment. This article will walk through how to bulk tag your subscribers.
Step By Step Instructions
- Hover over the 'Subscribers' tab and choose 'Manage Subscribers'.
- Then, either check the box next to the subscriber's name for anyone you would like to tag. Or you can check the box next to the word 'Name' to select all of your subscribers at once.
A yellow bar will appear above the subscribers explaining how many subscribers have been selected.
- You can bulk tag subscribers in groups of 20, 50, or 100. You can also choose to bulk tag your entire subscriber list or a targeted segment of your list. For this example, we will bulk tag the entire list of 827 subscribers by clicking on the 'Select all subscribers' option.
You can choose to undo your selection, or continue with bulk tagging your entire list.
- Next, type the tag you want to use in the 'Add Tag to Selected' option, then click 'Save'.
- After you have saved, the tag will appear under the 'Tags' section of the Subscriber Information.
Note: You can also view your bulk tag history by clicking on the 'Bulk Action History' option located towards the top right of your subscribers.
You will be directed to the 'Bulk Action History' page where you can view processing, pending, and completed bulk tag actions from the last 30 days.
Processing: Job to append tag to subscribers is in progress.
Pending: Job to update subscribers is in queue to begin processing.
Completed: Jobs that have been completed in the past 30 days.
And that's it! Now that you've bulk tagged your subscribers, they can be added to an existing campaign or a segment you have created.