In this article, we will explain the steps of how to successfully integrate Jetpack CRM with AWeber.
Jetpack CRM is a WordPress plugin that allows you to manage your business contacts and transactions, generate invoices, and produce quotes all on one platform.
With the AWeber integration, you have the ability to add new business contacts to your lists. You can also create automations that add contacts to different lists or apply tags based on certain criteria.
Step by Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, install the Jetpack CRM plugin through WordPress.
- Click "Settings" under the "Jetpack CRM" menu.
- You will be taken to the General Settings page. Click "AWeber Connect" from the menu on the left.
- Next, click "Please get your AWeber authorisation code (Click Here)."
- You will have to allow Jetpack CRM to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After clicking "Allow Access," you will be given an authorization code. Copy the authorization code.
- Paste the authorization code into the "AWeber Authorisation Code" field in the "AWeber Connect Settings" section and click "Save Settings."
- After saving, you will be able to select the default list that you want your contacts added to from the drop down menu. After selecting the list, click "Save Settings."
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated your AWeber account with Jetpack CRM. After integrating, you now have the ability to add different automations to your contacts.