How do I share an image from Dropbox to my newsletter on AWeber's Curate app?
This article will walk you through how to share images from the Dropbox app to your newsletter on the Curate app.
Dropbox is a service that allows you to store and share documents and files. You have the ability to share images from your Dropbox account to your newsletter on AWeber's Curate app, allowing you to further curate the content of your newsletter.
- Launch the Dropbox app and tap the "Photos" icon to access your saved images.
- Then, select the image you would like to add to your newsletter.
- Tap the "more options" icon.
- From the available options, select "Export."
- From the "Sharing" options, tap the Curate icon. You may have to scroll through the available apps to find Curate.
- Once Dropbox successfully shares the image to Curate, you can launch the Curate app to see your image displayed in your current newsletter. The image will include a title, description, and link to Dropbox. You can edit this information by tapping the pencil icon.
- You can remove the link to Dropbox by tapping the red "Delete" button.
You can also remove the title of the image and the description, "Shared with Dropbox," by tapping the text and deleting it with the keyboard on your device. You can edit the title and description to more accurately reflect what the image is.
- After you've edited the image, you can tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to save your changes and return to the "Current Newsletter" page.
That's it! You have successfully shared an image from Dropbox to your newsletter on the Curate app!
- First, launch the Dropbox app and tap the "more options" icon in the top-right of the homepage.
- Select "Photos" from the available options.
- Then, tap the image that you would like to add to your newsletter.
- In your image settings, tap the "more options" icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Export" from the available options.
- Next, tap on Curate from the list of apps.
You're all set! You can launch the Curate app to view the image in your current newsletter. You will not be able to add a title or description to the image at this time.