Xverify is a list-cleaning service. You can upload a file or connect directly to your AWeber account to clean your current lists. Xverify will also unsubscribe any inactive or invalid email addresses.
In this article, we'll walk through the steps to integrate Xverify with AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- When you login to your XVerify account, you will be on the Dashboard, or homepage, by default. Click "Batch Upload" from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- On the "Batch Upload" page, click "Connect to ESP" under the "Upload Your List Here" field.
- A table of available integrations will appear. Click "Connect" to the right of the AWeber integration.
- You will have to allow Xverify to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After you connect your AWeber account, you will be able to select the list that you want to clean. If you're not already brought to the "Import List From Aweber" field, make sure to click the integration under "Your Integration". Then, click "Verify List" to the right of the list you want to clean.
- Once you click "Verify List," a box will pop over the page with three options: "Clean File," "Clean & Update," and "Cancel." If you select "Clean File," you will be able to download the cleaned list back to your computer as a CSV file. If you select "Clean & Update," the cleaned list will still be downloadable, but the system will also unsubscribe any invalid email addresses in your list.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully utilized Xverify to clean your list in AWeber!