How do I integrate Wealthbox CRM with AWeber?
This article will walk you through the steps to integrate Wealthbox CRM with AWeber.
Wealthbox CRM is a service that allows you to manage your tasks, workflows, and business contacts. With the AWeber integration, you can easily transfer your business contacts to your AWeber lists.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the vertical ellipsis icon at the top-right corner of your "Dashboard." Click the "Applications" link from the menu options.
- On the "Applications & Add-Ons" page, click the "Settings" button to the right of the AWeber application.
- After clicking "Settings," you will be taken to the AWeber application settings page. Click the green "Connect AWeber" button.
- You will have to allow Wealthbox CRM to access your AWeber account information, including your lists and messages. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you authorize the integration, you will be given an authorization code. Copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to the AWeber application page and paste your authorization code into the "Enter your AWeber Verification Code" field. Once complete, click "Verify."
- You can now transfer any contacts from your "Contacts" page to your lists in AWeber. To do so, click the "Contacts" tab from the left-hand menu.
- Click the checkbox next to the "Name" column to select all of your contacts. You can also select individual contacts by clicking the checkboxes next to their names.
- Next, click the "Bulk Actions" drop-down and select "Send to AWeber."
- Lastly, select the list you want the contacts added to and click "Send."
And that's it! Your Wealthbox CRM account is now integrated with AWeber and you can continue to send contacts to your lists.