Wealthbox CRM is a service that allows you to manage your tasks, workflows, and business contacts. With the AWeber integration, you can easily transfer your business contacts to your AWeber lists.
This article will walk you through the steps to integrate Wealthbox CRM with AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, hover over the vertical ellipsis icon at the top-right corner of your "Dashboard". Click the "Applications" link from the menu options.
- On the "Applications & Add-Ons" page, click the "Settings" button to the right of the AWeber application.
- After clicking "Settings," you will be taken to the AWeber application settings page. Click the green "Connect AWeber" button.
- You will have to allow Wealthbox CRM to access your AWeber account information, including your lists and messages. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you authorize the integration, you will be given an authorization code. Copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to the AWeber application page and paste your authorization code into the "Enter your AWeber verification code" field. Once complete, click "Verify".
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your Wealthbox CRM account with AWeber! You can now transfer any contacts from your "Contacts" page to your lists in AWeber.