NeverBounce is a list-cleaning service. You can upload a list to NeverBounce or connect directly with your AWeber account. Once connected, you can analyze the health of your list and report the results directly back to AWeber.
This article will walk you through the steps to integrate NeverBounce with AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- After logging in to your NeverBounce account, you will be brought to the Dashboard page. Click the "Apps" button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Browse through the available apps on the "Apps" page. Locate AWeber and click "Connect".
- Then, click "Authorize Application" to connect to your AWeber account.
- Next, you will have to allow NeverBounce to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you click "Allow Access," you will be a given an authorization code. Copy the authorization code.
- Return to the AWeber app page and paste your authorization code in the textbox under step two, "Add your credentials". After you enter your authorization code, click "Save".
- After you successfully connect your account, a box will pop over the page stating "Connection Made!". Click "OK" to proceed.
- Return to your "Dashboard" to finish connecting your AWeber account. Click "Add List" to import your list information.
- After clicking "Add List," a box will pop over the page. Click "AWeber" to select one of your active lists.
- Select the list that you want to import, and click "Import List".
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your account and imported your list! You can now validate the subscriber information on the list, analyze the health of the list, and report that data directly back to your AWeber account.