OptinMate is a service that allows you to add call-to-action pop ups to your Shopify store that are triggered by certain actions. You can connect this service to your AWeber list to help convert store visitors into subscribers.
This article will walk you through the steps to integrate OptinMate with AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- If you have not done so already, install the OptinMate app to your Shopify store.
- Click "Email Lists" from the options at the top of your Dashboard page.
- From the "Email Lists" page, you can create a new OptinMate list or connect the "Default List" to your AWeber account. Click the "Integrations" button underneath your "Default List".
- Then, a "Default List - Integrations" box will pop over the page. Click "Add Integration".
- Click "Manage Integrations" to sync your AWeber account to the list.
- After clicking "Manage Integrations," select AWeber from the "Service" drop-down menu.
- Next, click the blue "Click Here to Authorize AWeber" button.
- You will have to allow OptinMate to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Once you click "Allow Access," you will be given an authorization code. Copy the authorization code.
- Then, paste your unique authorization code into the "Authorization Code" field, and click "Connect to AWeber".
- After you successfully connect your AWeber account, click "Done".
- You can then select the list in your AWeber account that you want subscribers added to. Select the list from the "List to sync" drop-down menu and click "Add".
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your OptinMate account with AWeber!