Order Desk is a service that helps simplify your workflow through one platform by managing and fulfilling orders, processing refunds, and creating receipts. This integration allows you to add customers who place orders through Order Desk to automatically be added to a list in your AWeber account.
This article will walk you through the steps to integrate Order Desk with AWeber.
Step by Step Instructions
- Click the "Manage Integrations" link from the menu on the left-hand side of your Order Desk "Dashboard".
- From the "Manage Integrations" page, you can search for the service you're trying to integrate with or toggle between the different types of integrations. Click the "CRM" tab to access the AWeber app and other related services.
- Locate the AWeber app from the available integrations and click "Enable".
- After clicking "Enable," you will be brought to the "Connect to AWeber" page. Click the green "Authorize Order Desk" button.
- You will have to allow Order Desk to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After allowing access, you will be given an authorization code. Copy your unique authorization code.
- Then, return to the "Connect to AWeber" page, and paste your authorization code in the textbox under Step 2. Once complete, click "Save".
- After successfully connecting your AWeber account, you will be able to update the integration settings. Select the list that you would like your customers added to from the "Add To List" drop-down menu, and click "Save Changes".
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your AWeber account with Order Desk! Customers who places orders will now be automatically added to the list of your choosing.