In this article, we will walk you through the steps to integrate ConversionMonk with AWeber.
ConversionMonk allows you to customize call-to-action pop-ups to help convert visitors of your website into subscribers. You can customize the design of the pop-ups and also set them to trigger based on certain actions.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, create a campaign in ConversionMonk. Navigate to the "Campaigns" page and click "Add Campaign." Follow the instructions to create your campaign.
- After you have created your campaign, return to the "Campaigns" page and click the "Details" link.
- The details of the Campaign provide some additional information, including an overview of the Campaign and stats, as well as the basic settings of the Campaign. Click the "Leads" tab to integrate with your AWeber account.
- Then, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Under the "Integrations" tab, click "Add an Integration."
- Select AWeber from the drop-down menu of available integrations and then click "Connect With AWeber."
- You will have to allow ConversionMonk to access your account information, including your lists and messages. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After authorizing the integration, you can select the list you want subscribers added to from the "Email List" drop down. Then, click "Save."
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your ConversionMonk Campaign with your AWeber account! When visitors to your website submit their email addresses through your Campaign they will be added to your list.