Ads Workbench makes it easy to sync newly generated subscribers through active Facebook and/or Google Ads with your email marketing efforts. With the AWeber integration, you have the ability to add new subscribers to your lists.
In this article, we'll cover how to connect your lead generation ads through Ads Workbench to your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
1. First, click the "Integrations" button found on the lefthand side of your Ads Workbench account.
2. Click the "Create New" button.
3. Enter a name for your integration and select AWeber in the "Type" dropdown menu. Then, click the "Authorize" button.
4. Enter your AWeber login credentials in the pop-up window and click "Allow Access".
Note: If you do not see a window appear, you may need to disable a pop-up blocker extension in your browser.
5. After clicking the "Allow Access" button, be sure to click the "Save" button to save your integration.
6. Now that you have successfully connected your AWeber account, you'll need to connect your Facebook and/or Google Ads accounts. You can accomplish this through the "Ad accounts" button found on the lefthand side of your Ads Workbench account.
7. Click "Connect Account" under the Facebook Ads or Google Ads section to connect your account. You will be prompted with instructions detailing how to connect your account.
Note: If you do not see a window appear after clicking "Connect Account" in the Google Ads section of the page, you may need to disable a pop-up blocker extension in your browser.
8. After connecting the desired account, head over to the "Lead flows" page and click "Create new".
You'll be prompted to name your Lead flow and specify which Ad you'd like to connect with your AWeber account. Then, click "Create New" once again.
9. On the resulting page, in the "Destinations" section, select the "Add" button. This will pull up the "Destination Settings". After selecting AWeber as the Integration, choose the List you'd like your subscribers added to, followed by "Skip Lead" in the dropdown menu labeled, "If already exists".
In the same popup menu, select "Form Fields Mapping" at the top. This section will enable you to map the data gathered in your Ad to fields in your AWeber account. After completing this step, select the green "Save" button at the bottom of the popup menu.
Lastly, save your newly created Lead flow by clicking "Save" at the top of the Lead flow page.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated your AWeber account with Ads Workbench. After integrating, you are now able to add subscribers to your AWeber lists through Facebook and Google lead generation ads.