How can I collect subscribers using AWeber's Curate app?
In this article, we will walk through the steps to add the URL of your landing page or hosted sign up form to the Curate app.
With AWeber's Curate app, you can create newsletters from your mobile device to send to your subscribers. You can add content from a website, your own text, or images saved on your device to further curate these newsletters. You can also connect the AWeber-hosted URL of your sign up form or the URL of a landing page to allow subscribers to sign up to your list directly from the app.
- Launch the Curate app and tap the icon in the top-left corner of your current newsletter to reveal more options.
- Then, tap "Collect Subscribers" from the list of available options.
- On the "Collect Subscribers" page, tap the "add a link" box to connect your URL.
- Once you tap the "add a link" box, additional options will pop over the page. Tap "Edit" to add your URL.
Note: The "View" and "Share" options will not be tappable yet.
- Then, type your URL into the textbox and tap "OK."
- After you add the URL, you will see it populate in the "add a link" box. In this example, we used the hosted URL of a sign up form on our list. Tap this box to view your landing page or form.
- Once you tap the box, the additional options will appear again. This time, "View" and "Share" will be tappable. If you would like to display the form on your on your device, tap "View."
- You will then be redirected to the URL. In this example, we will be redirected to the AWeber-hosted page of our sign up form.
- You can also share your form through air drop. To do so, tap the "add a link" box, and then tap "Share."
- After you tap "Share," you will be able to select the app that you would like to air drop the form to.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully connected the hosted URL of your sign up form to the Curate app on your iOS device. Now, you can have subscribers sign up to your list directly from your device.
- Launch the Curate app on your Android device and click the "more options" icon in the top-left corner of the page.
- Then, tap "Collect Subscribers."
- To enter your hosted URL, first tap the pencil icon to the right of the textbox.
- Type your URL into the "Edit sign-up form address" box that pops up and then tap "OK."
- After you add your URL, you can display the form on your device. To do this, tap the eye icon in the top-right corner of the "Collect Subscribers" page.
- Then, you'll be brought to your default browser and will see your form displayed in the webpage.
- To share the form through another app, first, tap the "share" icon.
- Then, you can select the app that you would like to use.
And that's it! Now, you can present the form to potential subscribers so they can submit their information and opt-in to your list.