In this article, you'll find instructions on how to place an AWeber sign up form on your Leadpages page using HTML code.
Note: Using HTML on your Leadpage is only possible using Leadpage's New Drag and Drop builder.
Step by Step Instructions
1. First, you'll want to create your sign up form within your AWeber account. If you're having trouble doing so, check out our article on how to create a sign up form, here.
2. Then, after logging into your Leadpages account, create a new Leadpage or select the existing Leadpage you would like to add your AWeber sign up form to. Once you have that page in front of you, delete whatever sign up form already exists on that page.
3. Click the "Widgets" button, found in the top left corner.
4. Select "Show More".
5. Locate the HTML widget and drag it into your Leadpage where you would like your form to appear.
6. After placing your HTML widget on your page and selecting it, you should see a text box appear labeled, "HTML". Copy the HTML generated within your AWeber account, and paste it into that box. Then, click "Save".
Note: If you are not sure where to find your HTML within your AWeber account, take a look at our Knowledge Base article for instructions, here.
Clicking the "Preview" button in the top right corner of your screen will enable you to view the page as it will appear once published.
Congratulations! You have successfully placed an AWeber sign up form on your Leadpages page using HTML! Subscribers who submit their information through this form will successfully be added to your AWeber list.