How do I integrate SlickText with AWeber?
SlickText is an SMS marketing platform. With SlickText, subscribers are added to your SMS marketing list when they text your particular keyword to 31996. When you integrate your SlickText keyword with AWeber, subscribers are also added to your email marketing list.
In this integration, we'll cover how to integrate SlickText and AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click your name in the top-right corner of your SlickText Dashboard and click "My Integrations".
- On the "My Integrations" page, click "Find a New Integration".
- Next, click "Integrate" next to the AWeber app.
- You will have to authorize the integration. Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- Then, you will have to connect your Textword to your AWeber list. After successfully authorizing the integration, click "View My Textwords".
- Click the "Options" drop-down menu to the right of the your Textword and click "Settings".
- Click "Email Capture" from the menu options on the left-hand side of the "Textword Settings" page.
- Under the header "Aweber Email Sync," select the list you want subscribers added to in AWeber by using the "Aweber Email List" drop-down menu. If you don't see the AWeber Email list option, click "Add Email Sync Rule" to display the drop down menu containing your AWeber lists.
- Then, click "Save Settings".
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully connected your SlickText and AWeber accounts. Now, when a subscriber texts your Textword they will be added to your SlickText SMS marketing list and your AWeber list.