WS Form is a Wordpress plugin that can be used to create sign up forms for your Wordpress pages, and add subscribers into your AWeber account.
In this article, we will cover how to connect your WS Form plugin to your AWeber account. For instructions on how to install the WS Form plugin into Wordpress account, click here.
Note: All subscribers that fill out a WS Form sign up form will be required to engage with a reCaptcha page.
Step by Step Instructions
1. After you have successfully installed the WS Form plugin, and the AWeber PRO add-on, click the WS Form tab found on the left side of your Wordpress account.
2. Click Settings, in the drop down menu that appears.
3. Click the AWeber tab in the top right corner of the resulting page.
4. Place your Add-on License Key in the labeled text box and click "Activate".
Note: When you purchase the AWeber plugin, you will be given a license key. If you have lost your license key, click here.
5. After successfully activating your AWeber PRO plugin, click the "Connect" button in the AWeber Status section.
Then, input your AWeber login credentials on the resulting page and click "Allow Access".
Be sure to click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page after filling out your login credentials. For instructions on how to create a form using WS Form, click here.
6. Now that you have created your first form, you'll need to designate which list in your AWeber account you would like subscribers added to. On the Forms tab of your WS Form plugin, click the name of your sign up form.
7. Select the Action button.
8. In the menu that appears on the right side of the page, select the "+" icon.
9. Then, select "Add to an AWeber List" in the Action dropdown menu that appears.
10. After selecting your list you can configure the form settings in the same menu, which includes the subscriber's status when added to your AWeber list, an Ad Tracking value, and Field and Tag Mapping.
Once you click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page, your WS Form sign up form will add subscribers into your AWeber account!