With Campaigns, you can easily create a sequence of messages to send to your subscribers automatically when they are added to your list. Although each Campaign is unique to the list that you created it in, you can now copy any Campaigns that you create to other lists in your account.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to copy your Campaign to another list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, hover over the Messages tab and click "Campaigns" on the list where your Campaign is located.
- Locate the Campaign that you would like to copy, and click the "Copy to List" drop-down underneath the Campaign name.
- Next, select the list that you would like to copy the Campaign to.
- Then a message will pop over the page alerting you that you're going to create an exact copy of the Campaign in the list you selected. Click "Copy" to continue.
Note: To prevent this message from appearing in the future, click the "Don't show this again" check box.
- If you have any custom fields created in the list you're copying from, you can copy these fields to the new list, as well. You can have up to 25 custom fields in a given list. Click the check box to the left of the fields you want to copy and click "Continue".
- After you copy your custom fields, a message will appear on the page letting you know that the Campaign is being copied.
And that's it! Once the message disappears, your Campaign has successfully been copied and you can navigate to the Campaigns page on the target list to edit it!