WebinarJam is a service that allows you to create interactive webinars that can be streamed universally. With the AWeber integration, you can have your webinar registrants automatically added to your list. This integration also supports tags.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate WebinarJam with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you login to your WebinarJam account, click the "My Account" icon from the menu options at the top of the page.
- After clicking the account icon, you will be able to edit your account settings. Select "Integrations" from the "Your account profile" box.
- Hover over AWeber in the list of available autoresponders and click "Configure".
- Then click "Connect".
- You will have to allow WebinarJam to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
Once complete, you will have successfully authorized the integration. Now, you will need to connect your webinar to your list. If you haven't done so already, create a webinar to get started.
- On the "Integrations" step of the webinar set up process, you will see that your autoresponder is not configured yet. Click the pencil icon to connect the webinar to your AWeber list.
- Next, hover over AWeber and click "Edit" to set the rules for your integration.
- You will first have to select a trigger. Click the "Select trigger event" icon.
- Select the trigger from the available options. In this example, the trigger will be when attendees register for the webinar.
- Then you will have to select an action, which occurs after the trigger. Click the "Select integration consequence" icon and select the action. In this example, when attendees register for the webinar they will be added to our list.
- You will then have to select the list that you would like your subscribers added to. Select your list.
- Once complete, click the "Create Integration Rule" button at the bottom of the box.
- You will now see the rule that you set up. Click the "OK" button to save the rule.
- Finally, click "Confirm" to configure the integration to your webinar and complete the "Integrations" step.
And that's it! You have successfully integrated your AWeber and WebinarJam accounts! Now, when someone registers for your webinar, they will also be added to your list and you can begin to send them messages!