How do I integrate ARForms with AWeber?
ARForms is an all-in-one Wordpress form builder plugin that can be used to create all types of forms for your Wordpress pages. In this article, we will cover how to connect the forms you create to your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- After purchasing and installing the ARForms plugin in your Wordpress account, you should see it listed in the left-hand sidebar of your WordPress dashboard.
- First, we need to connect your AWeber account with your ARForms account. Hover over the ARForms plugin and select "General Settings."
- On the following page, navigate to the "Email Marketing Tools" section, and click the "Get Authorization Code" button under the AWeber logo.
- Enter your AWeber login credentials in the pop-up that appears and click "Allow access." Once complete, you will generate a unique authorization code.
- Copy your unique authorization code and put it into the "Authorization Code" box and click "Authorize."
- Now that you have connected your AWeber and ARForms accounts, you can start building your form. Hover over the ARForms plugin in the left-hand sidebar, and select "Mange Forms." Once on the "Manage Forms" page, click "Add New Form." Then, create your preferred form using the ARForms editor.
- Once you have created your form, you'll need to connect it with your AWeber account. To do so, click the "Opt-ins" button at the top of the page.
- Select the appropriate form fields for the inputs on your sign up form.
- On the same page, navigate to AWeber under "Select Opt-in provider," and flip the switch labeled "Enable."
- Then, select the list name of the list you would like subscribers added to after filling out this form.
- Finally, click the "OK" button at the bottom of the page.
And you're done! Placing this form on your Wordpress page will give potential subscribers an easy avenue onto your AWeber list!