How do I integrate ARMember with AWeber?
In this article, we will detail how to connect your ARMember forms with your AWeber lists.
ARMember is an all-in-one Wordpress membership plugin. Using ARMember, you'll have the option to choose between various kinds of membership models, with complete control over managing your members. Subscribers that sign up as a member can be added right into your AWeber list.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, download and install the ARMember plugin. Click on the plugin name from the left-hand side of your WordPress dashboard and select "Add-ons."
- Click the "Activate" button under the "Opt-ins" section on the resulting page.
- Then, after the page updates, click the "Configure" button.
- Click the "Authorize Account" button under the AWeber section of the page.
- Enter your AWeber login credentials in the pop-up that appears and click "Allow Access."
- Back in your ARMember settings, can select a general list from the drop-down menu.
- To connect a specific for your to your list, click "Manage Forms" in the left-hand sidebar.
- Then, click the "Add New Form" button.
- After naming your form and selecting a template to use, you'll be taken to the form editor. In the bottom-right corner of that page, you'll be able to select the AWeber list you'd like subscribers added to through this form.
- After making the final touches to your sign up form, click the "Save" button in the top right corner of the page.
And that's it! Placing that form on your Wordpress page will add subscribers to your AWeber list after they sign themselves up.
Have more questions? Submit a request