With Heroic, you can create landing pages and customizable pop-up forms. You can connect your form to your AWeber list so that visitors to your page can submit their information and be added to your list.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate Heroic with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the gear icon from the menu options on the left-hand side of your Heroic dashboard.
- Then, click the "Integrations" tab.
- From your Integrations settings, click the "Add New Integration" button.
- Next, you will have to set up the integration. Select AWeber from the drop-down menu of available integrations.
- Add a name for your integration and then click "Get Authorization Code."
- You will have to allow Heroic to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Once you click "Allow Access," you will be brought to another page with your authorization code. Copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to the integration set up page and paste your authorization code into the textbox. Once complete, click "Finish Setup."
- If you haven't done so already, create a pop-up form for your Heroic landing page. Once complete, hover over the submit button of your form and click the blue "Setup" button to begin connecting to your AWeber list.
- Select the integration that you created from the drop-down menu in the box that pops over the page. Click "Continue to Step 2" to continue.
- Next, select the list that you want subscribers added to from the "Select List Integration" drop-down menu.
- You will then have to map the fields of your Heroic form to your fields in AWeber. In this example, we only have one field, which will be used to capture the subscriber's email address. After you map your fields, click the "Next: Submission Settings" button.
- Specify the page that subscribers are directed to when they submit their information and click "Finish Setup."
And that's it! Now, your Heroic form is integrated to your AWeber list and subscribers will be added to your list automatically when they sign up.