How do I edit the background color of a row in a message?
In this article, we explain how to change the background color of a Row in the Drag & Drop Email Builder.
With AWeber's Drag & Drop Email Builder, you can customize the look and feel of individual sections of your message using Rows. For example, you can add multiple images side by side by adding Columns to a Row in the middle of your message.
Step By Step Instructions
- https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014867888-How-do-I-add-a-message-opened-trigger-to-my-automation-If you haven't done so already, create a message using the Drag & Drop Email Builder, and add content to the message using the different elements available. Then, select the Row in your message that you want to edit.
- After selecting that row, the settings for the row will appear on the right-hand side of the message editor.
- Click the color selection box, which is labelled "BG Color."
- You will have the ability to select a color from the "Color Palette" and "Recently Used" colors.
You can also use the slider to adjust the color. As you click between different colors, the background of your row will adjust automatically, so you can see how the color you choose will appear in your message.
Note: If the template you are using has padding built in, the background color you choose for your row will only extend to the edge of that padding.
- When you have chosen the color you want to use for the background of your row, click outside of the color picker to apply. Your background color will now reflect in the selected row.
- If there is more than one column in your row, selecting the box labelled "Apply settings to all columns" will duplicate these settings to the other columns in your row. If this box is not selected, you can have different settings for each column.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the background color of your Row.
Have more questions? Submit a request