PieSync provides a seamless 2-way contact sync between your favorite apps and your AWeber account. Automatically share and manage your contact list using multiple platforms through PieSync.
In this article, we will detail how to integrate your PieSync account with your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
1. After logging in to your PieSync account, create your first connection by clicking the "New Connection" button located in the top left corner.
2. Select AWeber, and choose the service you'd like to connect with your AWeber account. Then, authorize both accounts to create your sync.
Note: If you have a pop-up blocker enabled you may not see the authorization pages appear. Disable any pop-up blocker enabled on your browser and try authorizing once more.
3. Next, you'll be asked to "Choose the AWeber account you want to sync with". Choose "Main account" and select "Next".
4. Select the AWeber list you'd like to sync with and click "Next".
5. Repeat the same syncing steps for the platform you're connecting with AWeber.
6. Once both services have been authorized and you have configured the connection, click "Start Syncing Now!" located in the bottom right corner of the page.
For more information on leveraging Tags with your PieSync connection, take a look at PieSync's recent blog post here.
After clicking "Sync Now" once more, contacts will be automatically synced between your AWeber account and the integration of your choice. You'll be able to manage active connections through the "My Connections" option located in the left sidebar menu. Each connection will have a "settings" option, letting you re-configure the connection as needed.
Congratulations! Managing your contact list just got considerably easier.