How do I add an emoji to the subject line of my message?
Adding emojis to the subject lines of your messages is a great way to spruce up your subject line. Using the emoji picker, you can add emojis that are relevant to the content of your message or simply catch your subscriber's eye.
In this article, we will discuss how to use the emoji picker to add an emoji to the subject line of your draft.
Step By Step Instructions
- If you haven't done so already, create a message by going to the Drafts page, clicking the blue "Create a Message" button, and selecting the message editor you would like to use.
- Next, type your subject line in the text-box directly above the message editor.
- To select an emoji, click the smiley face icon to the right of your subject line.
- You can search through all of the available emojis by scrolling through the gallery.
You can also search for emojis by typing keywords into the search bar.
You can browse through different categories by clicking the icons at the top of the emoji picker.
- It's important to note that not all browsers and devices support emojis. When you hover over an emoji, you will see a description of the emoji, as well as the fallback unicode emoticon. In this case, the fallback emoticon would be 8).
- If you would like to change the skin tone of the emoji, click the "Default Skin Tone" icon at the bottom of the emoji picker.
Then, select skin tone you would like to use.
And that's it! The emoji that you selected will now be in the subject line of your message.