SurveySparrow enables you to create highly engaging surveys that capture all the information your business needs. Create more personal and interesting surveys to engage your customers and accelerate growth, while adding subscriber information into your AWeber account.
In this article, we will detail how to integrate your SurveySparrow account with your AWeber lists.
Step by Step Instructions
- After logging into your SurveySparrow account, click the Settings icon located on the lefthand sidebar.
- Select "Apps & Integration".
- You'll see AWeber listed as an available integration. Click the on/off toggle icon located on the right side of the page.
- Upon clicking the toggle icon, you'll be prompted to allow SurveySparrow to access your AWeber account by providing your AWeber login credentials. Click the "Allow Access" button once you've filled in both fields.
- After successfully connecting, it's time to create your survey. Navigate back to the Home page, and click the green "Start a new survey" button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you have designed your survey to your liking, click the "Config" option located on the lefthand sidebar.
- Click "Integrations".
- You'll see AWeber listed as an available integration once again. Click the on/off toggle icon found on the righthand side of the page.
- On the following page, you can map the fields in your survey to the fields within your AWeber account, and you can select which list you'd like subscribers added to through this survey.
- Finally, click the "Save" button located at the top right corner of your page.
And you're done! Sharing this survey will enable potential subscribers to give you great feedback and they will be added to the AWeber list of choice.