With AWeber's Team Hub, you can provide access to your AWeber account for an unlimited amount of users. There are three roles that a team member can have, with varying levels of account access.
In this article we will go over how to add a new user to your account, how to change a user's role, and how to remove a user from the account.
Note: Only an Owner or an Admin will have access to these settings.
Adding a User:
- Access the Team Hub section of your account. Then, click "Invite a User."
- Enter the new user's name and email address, and select their role. After entering this information, click "Send invite."
An email will be sent inviting the user to join your account!
Changing a User's role:
- Access the Team Hub section of your account. Then, select the user whose role you want to edit.
- Select the role you wish to apply to the user, and click "Save."
The user's role has been updated successfully, and will take effect immediately!
Removing a User:
- Access the Team Hub section of your account. Then, select the user who you wish to remove.
- Click "Remove User," and confirm that you would like to fully remove their access to the account.
The user has been removed from your account, and will no longer have access to it. This will take effect immediately.