How do I manage users in my account?
With Team Hub, you can provide access to your AWeber account to other team members. There are three roles that a team member can have with varying levels of account access.
In this article, we will go over how to add a new user to your account, how to change a user's role, and how to remove a user from the account.
Only an Owner or Admin will have access to these settings.
Adding a User
- Access the Team Hub. Then, click "Invite a user".
- Enter the new user's name and email address, and select their role. After, click "Send Invite" to send an invitation email.
Changing a User's Role
- Access the Team Hub. Then, select the user to edit.
- Select the role to apply to the user, and click "Save".
The user's role has been updated successfully and will take effect immediately.
Removing a User
- Access the Team Hub section of your account. Then, select "Delete" to remove the user.
- Then, click "Remove User" to confirm and fully remove the user's access to the account.
The user has been removed from the account and will no longer have access to it. This will take effect immediately.