How do I login to AWeber's Curate app using my email address?
The Curate app allows you to send curated newsletters to the subscribers in your list. You can add images, text, and content from a website to your newsletters. You can also schedule them for specific dates and times or send them immediately to your list. You can download the Curate app from both Google Play and the App Store.
In order to access your lists, you will first need to login to your account. In this article, we will walk through the steps to login.
- First, launch the Curate app.
- After you open the app, you'll be brought to your current newsletter. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner for more options.
- Then, tap "Login" from the menu options.
- Enter your email address into the "Login" field, enter your password, and tap "Allow Access."
And that's it! Your AWeber account will now be connected to the Curate app, and you will be able to send newsletters to your subscribers.
- First, launch the Curate app on your device.
- Then, you can begin adding content and curating your newsletter.
- Once you have finished creating your newsletter, tap the send icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Before you can schedule the message, you will have to enter your login credentials to access your account. Enter your email address in the "Login Name" field, enter your password, and click "Allow Access."
And that's it! You will now be able to schedule your message. You can also return to your current newsletter to continue editing.