How do I switch accounts in AWeber's Stats App?
With AWeber's Stats app, you can view open and click stats for your messages, as well as subscriber stats for your lists. The Stats app is a great tool to help check the health of your campaigns and see how your lists are growing. You can download the Stats app from both Google Play and the App Store.
Team Hub allows you to give access to your account for up to three different members: an Owner, Admin, or Team Member. The owner of the account and admin users have access to all information including billing information. Team Member users have access to all account information, but not to billing information. If you're a user on multiple accounts, you can navigate between the accounts on the Stats app.
In this article, we are going to walkthrough the steps to switch between accounts in AWeber's Stats app for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Launch the AWeber stats app and tap "Sign In."
- Then, type your email address in the "Login" field and enter your password. Once complete, tap "Allow access."
- After you login, you will be able to view all of the accounts for which you are currently a user. Tap the account that you would like to access.
- You can view the stats information for the specific account that you selected. If you would like to switch accounts, you will need to log out. First, tap the settings icon in the top-right corner of the app.
- Then, tap "Logout."
- After you log out of your account, you will be brought back to the sign in page. Tap "Sign In."
- Enter your email address and password again and tap "Allow access."
- Now, you can select another account.
And that's it! You can view the subscriber and campaign stats for the accounts that you're connected to.
- Open the Stats app on your Android device and tap "Sign In."
- Enter your login credentials and then tap "Allow access."
- Then, select the account that you would like to view.
- Once you're logged into the account, you can view your subscriber and campaign stats. If you would like to switch accounts, first tap the settings icon in the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Tap "Log out."
- You'll be brought back to the sign in page. Tap "Sign In" to continue.
- Enter your login credentials and tap "Allow access."
- Then, select another account .
And that's it! You can now view the stats information for the other accounts that you're associated with.