How do I use Smart Designer?
Smart Designer can be used to create a beautiful email template in seconds using a website URL from a page that supports your business. With it, you'll be given a fully functional, customizable email template in seconds. Regardless of if you are an existing AWeber customer, or are looking to create an account, Smart Designer can create a template for you.
I have an AWeber account
- You'll first want to make sure you are logged into your AWeber account so that Smart Designer can connect to your lists. Then, navigate over to the Smart Designer page and provide the website URL you'd like a template created from.
- Take a look at the templates Smart Designer created and pick your favorite! Then, click "Save your template" in the top-right corner to add the template to your account.
- Give your template a name, select the list you would like a draft created on, and click "Import".
Please Note: In addition to the draft created on the list you select, your template will be saved in the Email Template Manager section of your account, which is accessible from all lists. Learn how to apply this template to a message in another list.
I want to get started with AWeber
- You'll first want to navigate over to the Smart Designer page and provide the website URL you'd like to use to create your template.
- Take a look at the templates Smart Designer created and pick your favorite! Then, click "Save your template" in the top-right corner to create your account. Upon creating your account, your template will be available for use right away. Learn how to apply this template to a message.
If you have any trouble accessing your template or need help getting started with your account, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer solutions team.