How do I integrate MemberVault with AWeber?
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate your AWeber and MemberVault accounts, connect your list to your products, and create tags for your products.
MemberVault is a service that allows you to sell your freebies, paid course, and 1-on-1 coaching sessions through a membership platform. You can view analytics for your users and tag them based on certain actions. With the AWeber integration, you can have subscribers added to your list when they make a purchase from you.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your MemberVault dashboard, click the "Integrations" tab from the menu options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select AWeber from the "Company" drop-down.
- You may have already connected to AWeber during the MemberVault setup process, but if not, click "Re-Connect to AWeber."
- You will have to allow MemberVault to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Next, you can connect your product to your list so that customers are added as subscribers. Click the "Products" tab under the "Content" section. If you haven't done so already, create a product.
- Click the "Edit" link under the "Action" column for the product that you would like to connect with.
- Under the "Sign Up Options" section of your product's settings, select the "Sign Up Type" action you would like. In this example, we selected "Form." This means when visitors to your marketplace will be able to complete a form to get access to the product.
- Then, select the list you would like subscribers added to from the bottom of the "Sign Up Options" section. Once complete, save your changes.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully connected your AWeber list with your MemberVault product. When someone purchases your product or fills out the form, they will be added to your list.