MemberVault is a service that allows you to sell your freebies, paid course, and 1-on-1 coaching sessions through a membership platform. You can view analytics for your users and tag them based on certain actions. With the AWeber integration, you can have subscribers added to your list when they make a purchase from you.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate your AWeber and MemberVault accounts, connect your list to your products, and create tags for your products.
Step By Step Instructions
- In your MemberVault dashboard, click the "Settings" tab from the menu options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Then, click "Email Integration."
- Click the "Company" drop-down menu.
- Select AWeber from the available options.
- You may have already connected to AWeber during the MemberVault setup process, but if not, click "Re-Connect to AWeber."
- You will have to allow MemberVault to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Then, click "Save Email Settings."
- Next, you can connect your product to your list so that customers are added as subscribers. Click the "Products" tab from the menu options on the left-hand side of the page. If you haven't done so already, create a product.
- Click the "Edit" link under the "Action" column for the product that you would like to connect with.
- Under the "Sign Up Options" section of your product's settings, click the "AWeber List" drop-down menu.
- Then, select the list you would like subscribers added to.
- Once complete, click "Save."
- You can further customize your products by using tags. To apply a specific tag to a product, first click the "Actions" tab from the menu options.
- Click the "Add Action" button underneath the product that you would like to tag.
- After clicking the button, you can customize the action's settings. You can choose the action that will apply the tag in the first drop-down menu.
Then, you can choose the action itself. In this case, you will select "Add a Tag."
Once complete, type in the tag that you would like to use. If you would like to use multiple tags, separate them with commas.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully connected your AWeber list with your MemberVault product. When someone purchases your product, they will be added to your list and have the respective tags applied, which you can use to send automated campaign messages.