How do I resend a campaign message if a subscriber doesn't open it?
You may wish to resend a message from your Campaign if it is not opened within a certain period of time. This can be done by adding automations to the initial message. In this article we will go over how to set up this automation.
Step By Step Instructions
- Create a campaign and add a message to it.
- Select that message, and choose Add Automation.
- Choose "Opens the message" and "Remove subscriber from campaign". This will remove the subscriber from the campaign if they open the message.
If you want them to receive a new message after opening this one, you can apply a tag automation as well. Add the next message to a new Campaign that is triggered by the tag that is applied when they open this message.
- Click Apply to save this automation.
- Add a Wait time, and then the same message.
Because of the automation you applied, this message will only go out to subscribers who have not opened the first message before the wait time has passed.
Have more questions? Submit a request