With AWeber's Curate app, you can easily create newsletters from your mobile device and send them to your subscribers on-the-go. You can add content from articles on the web or you can add your own text and images. You can download Curate from both Google Play and the App Store.
Team Hub allows you to give access to your account for up to three different members: an Owner, Admin, or Team Member. The owner of the account and admin users have access to all information including billing information. Team Member users have access to all account information, but not to billing information. If you're a user on multiple accounts, you can access multiple accounts from one login.
In this article, we are going to walkthrough the steps to switch between accounts in AWeber's Curate app for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Launch the Curate app and tap the 'more options' icon in the top-left.
- Then, tap "Login" from the available options.
- Enter your login credentials and tap "Allow access."
- Next, you will have to select the account that you would like to work with. Tap the account and you will be brought to the current newsletter.
- To switch to another account, you will first have to logout of the existing account. Tap the 'more options' icon in the top-left again.
- Then, tap "Logout."
- Repeat steps one through three. After you enter your login credentials and tap "Allow access," you will be able to select another account.
And that's it! You have successfully navigated between accounts in the Curate app. You will now be able to manage the newsletters for all accounts on which you are a user.
- Launch the Curate app and begin adding content to your newsletter. Once you add at least one content block, the "Send" icon in the top-right will become tappable. Tap this icon.
- Enter your login credentials and tap "Allow Access."
- Once you do this, you will be able to select between the accounts on which you are a user. Tap the account that you would like to work with.
- To switch over to another account, you will have to logout of the existing account. First, tap the 'more options' icon in the top-left.
- Then, tap "Logout."
- A dialogue box will pop over the screen letting you know that you're still able to add content to the newsletter. Tap "OK" to accept this message.
- Repeat steps one and two. After you tap "Allow Access," you can select another account that you would like to work with.
And that's it! You can now navigate between your accounts so that you can manage your newsletters.