How do I integrate Fomo with AWeber?
With Fomo, you can display recent email subscribers on your website for other visitors to see. You can customize the text of the subscriber submission to include specific information. You can display other customer and subscriber behaviors, as well.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to integrate Fomo with your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the "Integrations" tab from the menu options at the top of your dashboard.
- Select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- Then, click "connect with AWeber" from the integration settings.
- Next, allow Fomo to access your AWeber account information, including your lists and subscriber information. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Next, choose the list that would you like to use to display new subscribers. You can select an individual list or display new subscribers from all of your lists.
And that's it! You have successfully integrated with Fomo. Now, when a subscriber submits their information to your list, the event will display on your site for other visitors to see.