How do I integrate Stripo with AWeber?
Stripo is a tool that allows you to create custom messages and templates by using their drag and drop editor or by adding your own custom code. After you've created a message, you can export it directly into AWeber so that you can continue working on it using our HTML Editor. You can also create an AWeber template to apply to future drafts.
Stripo supports AMP content, which is dynamic content that can help you better engage with your subscribers. The AMP content that you create will also render in the Drag & Drop Email Builder inside AWeber. For more information on AMP, you can visit our Knowledge Base article found here.
In this article, we are going to walkthrough the steps to export a Stripo template into your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, login to your Stripo account and click on the email or template that you would like to work with.
- You can customize the design of your message using the menu options on the left-hand side of the editor.
To add AMP content using the drag and drop blocks, simply click and drag the "Carousel" or "Accordion" blocks where you would like them to appear in your message.
- You can also edit the HTML code of your message. In order to do this, click the "</>" icon at the top of the editor.
You can edit the HTML of your AMP blocks while working in the code editor simply by clicking on the block.
- Once you have completed your message, click the "Export" button to send it to your AWeber account.
- Then, select AWeber from the list of available email marketing services.
- You will have to allow Stripo to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After you authorize the integration, you can choose which list you would like to add the message to from the "Select client" drop-down.
- Next, click "Export."
- To access the message, login to your AWeber account, hover over "Messages," and click "Drafts."
- Then, click the "Blog Broadcast Drafts" tab.
- You will see the message under this tab. You can click on the subject line to continue editing the message using the HTML Editor. If you would like to send the message immediately, you can click "Schedule" to send a broadcast.
- If you would like to create a custom message template in AWeber, click on the subject line of your message to open the HTML Editor. Then, click the "Source" button from the toolbar at the top of the editor.
- You can copy all of the HTML code and then create a custom template using the Email Template Manager.
And that's it! You have successfully added a Stripo message to your AWeber account. You can now further customize the content that you send to your subscribers.