PayDotCom is an eCommerce platform that allows you to sell your software products and digital content. You are able to connect to payment platforms like Stripe and PayPal and have affiliates promote these products. With the AWeber integration, you can add customers of specific products to a list in your account.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to connect your PayDotCom and AWeber accounts, and connect your PayDotCom products to your lists.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, login to your PayDotCom dashboard and click the "More Settings" icon in the top-left corner.
- Click "3rd Party Integrations" from the available options.
- Click on AWeber from the available integrations.
- Then, click "Connect."
- You will have to allow PatDotCom to access your AWeber account information, including your lists and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- You can now connect your products to your lists. To do this, first click the "Vendors" tab from the left-hand side of the control panel and click "My Products."
- Click on the name of the product that you would like to use.
- Next, click the "Autoresponders" button.
- In the "Manage autoresponders" box that pops over the page, select AWeber from the list of connected integrations.
- Then, select the list to which you would like subscribers added from the "Campaign" drop-down menu.
- Click "Create" to apply your settings.
And that's it! You have successfully connected AWeber to your PayDotCom product.