How do I integrate EasyWebinar with AWeber?
EasyWebinar is a webinar platform that allows you to create interactive webinars for your clients. These webinars can be one-off webinars or recurring ones. You can also make automated webinars that send out at specific intervals.
With the AWeber integration, you are able to add the attendees of your webinar to your list so that you can send them messages. In this article, we will review how to integrate EasyWebinar with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the account settings drop-down in the top-right corner of your dashboard. Then, click "Integrations."
- Select AWeber from the available email marketing services.
- Next, click the "Authorize" button.
- Next, allow EasyWebinar to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- After you have authorized the integration, you will see a banner indicating that the connection was complete. You will also be able to see all of the lists in your AWeber account. Note: You will not have to select a list; this will be done from within the settings of your webinar.
- Click the "Home" tab from the menu options at the top of the page.
- If you haven't done so already, create a webinar. To connect your webinar to your AWeber list, click the "Event Create Live Event" option and setup your event.
- Navigate to the "Event Integration" section
- Then, select AWeber from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to.
- Once your list is selected, you can choose to tag your subscribers based on the actions they take with your webinar such as if they attended the webinar, watched the full webinar, left early, etc.
- Additionally, you can have certain settings pass over to AWeber like the date and time of the webinar, and webinar links. In order to do this, you will have to create a custom field within AWeber. You can map out those fields under the "Advance Settings" section.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated your EasyWebinar account with AWeber. Now, your attendees will be subscribed to your list.