With Builderall's platform, you can sell your digital or physical products and track your sales. You can also create affiliate programs for people to promote your products. When you connect to AWeber, you can add your customers directly to an AWeber list.
In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate Builderall with AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- From the Builderall dashboard, click your account settings icon in the top-right corner. Then, click "Account Tools."
- Next, click the "Manage your AWeber Account" link under the integrations section.
- Click the link to authorize the integration.
- You will have to allow Builderall to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Then, copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to your Builderall settings and paste the authorization code in the textbox. Once complete, click "Save Account."
- After you successfully authorize the integration, you can connect your product to a specific list. To do this, first click "My Product Library" from the menu options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Input the settings for your product and then click the "Advanced Features" tab.
- Click the "Autoresponder Settings" toggle to enable AWeber.
- Then, select AWeber from the list of available integrations.
- Select the list to which you would like subscribers added.
And that's it! You have successfully integrated with Builderall. Now, any customers who purchase your product will be added to your AWeber list and start receiving your messages.