With the Curate app, you can create newsletters using content from a website, images, and your own text. You can send these newsletters to your list on-the-go from your Apple or Android mobile device. You can download the most recent version of the Curate app through both the Google Play and App stores.
After you compose a newsletter, you can share the raw HTML code of the message to the notes on your mobile device so that you can continue editing it. You do not need an AWeber account to create a newsletter and share the HTML, but you can sign up for a 30-day free trial to get started collecting subscribers and sending newsletters through Curate. In this article, we will walk through the steps to share the HTML.
- First, create a newsletter by adding content. After you compose your newsletter, tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap "Preview."
- On the "Preview" page, you will be able to view how your message will look. Tap the "Share" link to begin sharing the HTML.
- Tap on the "Add to Notes" icon from the sharing options.
And that's it! Once you share to your notes, you will have a new note with the full code of the newsletter. You can continue editing that HTML in your notes.
- First, compose your newsletter by adding content from the web, an image, or your own text. Once complete, tap the eye icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Then, tap the share icon in the top-right corner of the "Preview" page.
- Tap on the 'Notes' icon from the available sharing options.
And that's it! You can save the note to your device and continue editing the raw HTML.