WP Quiz Pro is a service that allows you to create different types of quizzes for your site. There are six different types of quizzes that you can create: Trivia, Personality, Swiper, Flip, Facebook quiz, and List quiz. Trivia quizzes allow you to ask questions about a certain topic and personality quizzes let quiz takers know what type of personality they have based on personality-related questions.
You can view the results and stats of the quiz, as well as add the quiz takers to your AWeber list so that you can send them messages. In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to integrate WP Quiz Pro and AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- Install the WP Quiz Pro plugin. Once it is installed, click the "WP Quiz Pro" tab from the menu options on the left-hand side of your WordPress dashboard, and click "Settings."
- On the settings page, click the "Subscription" tab.
- Then, select AWeber from the "Mail Service" drop-down menu.
- Click the "Login" button to access your authorization code.
- You will have to allow WP Quiz Pro to access your AWeber account information, including your lists, messages, and subscribers. Enter your login credentials and click "Allow Access."
- Copy your unique authorization code.
- Return to the email marketing settings and paste your authorization code in the textbox. Once complete, click "Connect."
- After you connect the integration, the "List ID" textbox will appear. You will need to enter the list ID number for the specific list that you want to connect to. You can access your unique list ID number from your list settings. For example, if your unique list ID is "awlist012345", then your list ID number is "012345".
- Then, click "Save Changes."
- Once you have successfully connected the integration, you can begin making quizzes! Trivia and Personality quizzes will require an extra step to connect them to your AWeber list. To get started, click the "WP Quiz Pro" tab from your WordPress dashboard and then click "Add New Quiz."
- Click the "Create Quiz" button underneath the type of quiz you would like to create. In this example, we are going to create a Trivia quiz.
- Name your quiz, add questions, and adjust the styling. Then, click the "Settings" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Force action to see the results" section. Click the drop-down menu and select "Capture Email." This will require quiz takers to enter their email addresses before seeing the results of the quiz.
And that's it! Congratulations, you have successfully integrated with WP Quiz Pro. Now, when someone completes your quiz, they will be automatically added to your list.