A landing page is a webpage often used to promote a newsletter, offer a downloadable incentive, or promote a product or service. Landing pages are an excellent resource that you can use to help build your subscriber list. Using landing page, you can set your subscribers up to automatically receive Campaign messages or send them Broadcasts. Tracking how your audience got to your web pages and what they do once they get there provides very helpful information that can be used to refine your marketing efforts for the better.
When a person subscribes to your list using a landing page, they're directed to a page meant to encourage them to confirm their subscription (if the confirmation message is on) or notify them that their subscription is complete (if the confirmation message is off).
You may use AWeber's simple thank you page version, use a custom URL, or direct subscribers to no thank you page at all.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, click the Landing Pages tab.
- Then, click the name of the landing page you wish to edit.
- While in the landing page builder, click on the form of your landing page, and select 'Submission' in the menu that appears on the righthand side of the editor.
Please note: you can also add tags to your form.
- To change your thank you page, click the drop down menu and select one of the available options.
- After entering a custom URL for your thank you page, you can also add a custom URL for your Already Subscribed Page if desired.
- Once complete, click the "Save & Exit" button. For your changes to take effect on your published landing page, you must click the "Publish" button and select "Publish Changes."
That's it! Now, you've successfully changed your thank you page for your landing page. Subscribers will be directed to the page you've indicated based on your landing page form's settings.