How do I tag my landing page?
A landing page is a webpage that serves to promote your newsletter, promote a product or service, or offer a downloadable resource. Using AWeber's landing page builder, you can customize a landing page and continue to grow your list. You can apply tags to the subscribers that sign up through the form on your landing page, which will allow you to easily track where the subscribers signed up, trigger specific campaigns, and help segment your list to send targeted broadcast messages.
In this article, we will walk through the steps to add a sign up form to your landing page and add tags to the form.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the "Landing Pages" tab. Then, click the "Create a Landing Page" button.
- Next, choose a landing page template.
- All of the landing page templates will have a sign up form built into them, but you can add a sign up form by clicking and dragging the form element from the left-hand side of the editor into the body of your landing page.
- Click within the sign up form to pull up the "Form" settings on the right-hand side of the editor.
- Next, click the "Submission" tab.
- Add all of the tags that you want to use in the "Tags" section.
And that's it! Now, when someone visits your landing page and subscribes to your list, they will have that specific tag applied to their information. You can use this tag to trigger a campaign or segment your subscribers and send a broadcast.