In order to add a YouTube or Vimeo video to your AWeber landing page, the video must be set to public and able to be embedded on any website. In this article, we are going to walk through the steps to edit your YouTube and Vimeo settings so that you can add your videos to your landing page.
- Access your videos and click the video you would like to work with.
- Click the "Visibility" drop-down in your video details, under the "Basic" tab, and select "Public."
- Then, click the "More Options" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Additional Settings" and click the "Allow embedding" checkbox.
- Once complete, click "Save" to save your changes.
And that's it! Your video will now be public and be able to be embedded on your landing page. After you've updated the settings, you can repost the URL to your landing page with "&cache=bust" added to the end of the URL. This extra string will prevent the video from being pulled from the cache, which won't expire for 24 hours.
- Access your videos and click on the video you would like to edit.
- Select the "Privacy" tab from the menu options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the "Who can watch" drop-down and select "Anyone."
- Next, select "Anywhere" under the "Where can this be embedded" drop-down.
- Finally, click "Save" to save your privacy settings.
And that's it! You have successfully updated the settings of your Vimeo video. Now, you can re-add the video URL to your landing page with the "&cache=bust" string added to the end of the URL. Visitors to your landing page will be able to view the video.